LITTER BOX TIPS
Most cats will need some time to adjust to the change in their litter. When it comes to cats, patience is truly a virtue. So, during this time of change, please observe the following to help your cat(s):
- Do be patient. The BREEZE Litter System is very different from traditional litters, and some cats may take longer than others to make the switch. In multiple cat households, give all of your cats time to fully transition.
- Don’t force your cat(s) into the BREEZE Litter Box. Let her explore the new system on her own. It is important that using the new BREEZE Litter System be your cat’s idea. Forcing her into the BREEZE Litter Box may frighten her, and she may avoid using BREEZE® altogether.
- Don’t set up your new BREEZE Litter System anywhere other than right next to the old litter box. Putting your BREEZE Litter System in the same location as the old litter box helps to minimize the change your cat(s) is experiencing. See Step-by-Step Transition for more.
- Don’t hover around the BREEZE Litter System. Give your cat(s) a chance to explore on her own. Even cats prefer a little privacy when they are doing their business. Learn about cat “bathroom” behavior.
- Do contact a Purina® Pet-Advisor for more information and support. Our advisors are familiar with cat “bathroom” behavior and know the BREEZE Litter System inside and out. We are happy and eager to offer you the right advice for your specific situation. Call us toll free 1-877-982-HELP (4357) Monday thru Friday 7a.m. to 7p.m. CST.
Snap the hood on the
Place a BREEZE Cat Pad in the
drawer of the BREEZE Litter
System and slide the drawer into
the base. Make sure the BREEZE
Cat Pad is inserted soft-side up.
Fill the top portion with one
package of BREEZE Litter Pellets.